OUTWOOD IN SURREY "The Village with the Mill"
TO ALL MEMBERS OF COUNCIL
Members are summoned to attend the meeting of the Parish Council to be held on Tuesday 14th May 2019 at 8.00pm in the Church Room, Wasp Green Lane, Outwood.
1. Election of Chairman
2. Chairman to make the Statutory Declaration of Office
3. Election of Vice Chairman
4. Apologies for Absence
5. Minutes of the last meeting
6. Declarations of Interest
7. County Councillor
8. District Councillors
9. National Trust (including new footpath)
10. Planning: 2019/594 Cornerways Bellwether Lane Single storey rear extension (Application for a certificate of lawful development for a proposed development). 2019/283 Goodacres, Rookery Hill Proposed hip to gable enlargements to existing roof together with 3 front dormers and one rear dormer, single storey rear extension and front entrance porch. (Amended description) (Amended plans).
11. MUGA/Wells Field
13. The motion is proposed-The Parish Council resolves to contact TDC and SCC to request that they put climate change initiatives into their action plans, and make public the steps they are taking to become carbon neutral.
14. The motion is proposed - The Parish Council resolves to consider ways that OPC and Outwood residents can achieve carbon neutrality locally
15. Law and Order
18. Items for next Agenda
19. Date of the next meeting – Tuesday 11th June 2019 8pm
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE INVITED TO ATTEND THIS MEETING
Parish Clerk: Lucinda Charlesworth