OUTWOOD PARISH COUNCIL                                       

Minutes of the Council Meeting held virtually on Tuesday 12th January 2021    

Present                                               Cllrs J Howard, N Wyer, R. Yeldham, B.Gosling, and M Baldock. Parish Clerk: L Charlesworth

                                                               Also present: Cllrs Fitzgerald and Bourne, Mr I Frow,Mr J Blackmore, Mr P Jenn and Mr B Holmes

12/0101 Apologies                         Mrs F Mellington


12/0102 Minutes                            The minutes of the November meeting were approved and signed

12/0103 Declarations                   None


12/0104County Councillor         Not present and no report

12/0105 District Councillor       Cllr Fitzgerald has reported the subsidence on Gayhouse Lane to Surrey Highways. Cllr Bourne mentioned other parish councils’ concerns about non-notification of planning applications. The only notifications not received by Outwood have been for Sawmills. He also updated the meeting on the Tandridge Local Plan.

12/0106 NT                                      Nothing to report

12/0107 Planning                           2020/2158 Beechfield Moat’s Lane, Proposed four pitch site for settled gypsy accommodation. Application states that it is accommodation for the applicant’s daughter and her family, which is the same reason as the previous application for 2 pitches. Mr Holmes stated that there are currently 3 mobile homes already on the site. Concern raised about the concentration of mobile home sites in the area as there have been an increase of applications for smaller sites. 2020/2047 Sawmills Green Lane, Change of use of land and buildings to Class E(g)(i) Offices, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution uses, retention of sawmill use (B2), re-siting of Ryall Edwards sales building and widening of the access road. – objection agreed 2020/2316 Vine Cottage, Green Lane, Erection of x2 two storey rear extensions and internal alterations. No local objections; it is large but does not appear to be impacting on other residents

12/0108MUGA/Wells Field        Nothing to report

12/0109Training                               Chairs zoom meeting for Cllr Howard

12/0110 OCCG                                  Cllr Wyer updated the meeting on the submission to the Energy Hub.

12/0111 AVM                                    Cllr Howard to consult SALC about whether able to go ahead

12/0112Law and Order                 Police – not present – new local PC, PC Newman

Neighbourhood Watch not present and no report

Speedwatch - not present and no report

12/0113Reports                               Highways and Speed Limits – nothing to report

Lloyd Hall – Cllr Gosling reported on the December Lloyd Hall meeting. There is concern about the state of the Parish Council noticeboard. Cllr Wyer to investigate refurbishment. LHMC AGM by zoom on 28th Jan

Aviation and Transport- Mr Frow was present and had nothing to report RACC meeting 2nd December 1st one in over a year.

Community matters- Mr Jenn reported on progress with the Castle, with regard to funding and an independent valuation.

Defibrillators – order made and installation arranged

Gigabit vouchers scheme – Cllr Howard advised of the scheme; details from Mr G Thomson

Trim trail- Cllr Howard reported on likely costs. Funding to be sought from TDC and other sources.

12/0114 Finance                              120114/1 The payments list was approved.

120114/2 Report from Clerk accepted.

120114/3 2021/22 Budget approved Prop: Cllr Howard, Sec: Cllr Yeldham

12/0115 Next agenda                   Village Show



12/01116 Next Meeting             The next meeting will be held on Tues 9th February 2021 at 8pm

Signed………………………………….                                                                                     9th February 2021