aClerk/RFO: Mrs Rodabe Run Clerk/RFO: Mrs Rodabe Rudin
c/o 2 Dirty Lane
West Sussex, RH19 3SX
TWENTY SECOND ANNUAL VILLAGE MEETING
The Twenty-Second Annual Village Meeting will be held on
Monday 24th April 2023 At 7.30pm
In the Lloyd Hall
- Minutes of the Twenty-First Annual Village Meeting
- Chair’s Report
- Andrew Wright – Nature conservation and outdoor recreation in Surrey
- Michelann Pollard - Outwood4Ukraine - update one year on
- Short updates from:
- National Trust – Ashlie Williams
- Horticultural Society – Sallie Charman
- WI -Caroline Durance
- St John’s Church/burial ground- Nicholas Calver
- Royal British Legion – Paul Daniels
- MUGA Committee- Bernie Thomson
- Neighbourhood Watch- Mark Osland
- Lloyd Hall Management Committee - Richard Pollard
- Cricket Club – Paul Howard
- Shoestring productions – Sandra Crittell
- Film Club – Shän Daniels
- Village Show – David Crittell
- How do villagers feel about the accumulation of household waste on the site at Norman’s Corner? The Environment Agency will investigate if sufficient numbers show concern.
- A significant area of the village is not on mains drainage and sewage. What can we do about this?
- Mobile phone coverage is non-existent or very spasmodic over a large area of Outwood. What can we do to get this rectified?
- To decide by vote of the electorate whether to make a donation to Surrey Air Ambulance and if so, by what amount
All members of the public are welcome to attend this meeting but only those whose names appear on the current Outwood Register of Electors are permitted to vote.